30 Jul 2011

are you gay? WTF?!

Some people asks me that f****** question. Do you know, actually I always upset when someone asked me that f***** thing. But hei! I can't make you people sure that I definitely, absolutely, 100% not a gay. The only I can do is asking to you people, what make you think that I'm a gay? Because I have no girlfriend? Because you never seen me closed to a girl? WTF!!

Okay.. Once again I can't make you people sure that I'm not like you people think, but you can read my article about the 'gay thing' on To the Fu**ing homosexual who always texting me almost twice everyday.

About the reason why I have no girlfriend and never closed to girls you can read Mengertilah! karena aku mencintaimu dalam diamku, and Insya'a-llah I will post another article about "nidham al-Ijtima'i fiy al-Islam". Just make sure that you always visit my blog at least weekly..hehe :)

Then that's all I can say to you. Yeah! You, fool people who keep the f****** su'udhan in your f****** mind! If you still keep the f***** mind, I think you'll burned on the h***l with your f***** a** hole!

4 komentar:

  1. Keep peace, brother! Dont be panic and talk too much. I dont care about ur reason, I dont care about ur apologize. But actually, I juts have seen u, ur self, and ur history. Ok, we are Muslim. Keep jihad :)

    BalasHapus
  2. hei, whoever you are, thanks, dude..:)
    see ya on the front line..

    BalasHapus
  3. Oke, u r wellcome. And also, I would like to be ur blog fan :D

    BalasHapus
  4. thank you.. it's an honor for me.. :)
    if you have a blog too, just click "follow" on the top of this blog.. hehe :)

    BalasHapus